(aka our previous dining room)
Of course I would rather have had an awesome chandelier rather than a ceiling fan but I lost that battle with my husband. Whats with boys and their ceiling fans? Nonetheless, the kids love it so I'm happy. Eventually when the kids are older we'll turn it back into a dining room. And just so you don't think I'm one of those moms who only allows "pretty" toys in their house, here is what didn't make the shot including the Thomas balloon that won't die (going on 9 weeks now)...
and we're back.
And so you can see how it's changed, here is a picture of the room when we bought the house...
- Poufs from BranchandBirdie
- Toy storage from Land of Nod
- Rug from Jill Rosenwald
- Clock from CB2 (I painted the pendulum white)
- Vintage blocks from Magpie Lovely
- Fabric letters from anthropologie
- All wall art I design, printed and framed
- Pillows I made from spoonflower fabric I designed
- Kids table was an amazing hand me down
- Toy box from Target